Announcing Polkamarkets Labs New Website
The year 2021 is when it all started for Polkamarkets Labs, full of milestones achieved with the release of the Mainnet Premiered at Moonriver as the major one. We wanted to start 2022 as fresh as it could be and we couldn’t be more excited. We’re happy to announce and release our new website, as the first step of a big journey throughout 2022!
New Year, New Website
We’ve always been keen to showcase an amazing UX/UI on our website, and this will continue to be our vision. One of the most important aspects for us is making the UI/UX as smooth, simple to use, and visually appealing as possible. Not only to build a functional website and app, but make it as beautiful as it can be. We’ve put a lot of time and effort into crafting the best-looking and smoothest user interface possible.
The route to decentralization continues and we wanted to make it clear on the website, with more transparency and relevant information about the protocol and its metrics, such as TVL, TTV, Active Users, Active and Featured Markets, Partnerships, and much more. Check it now and share your feedback.
This is just the beginning of 2022, and we have plenty of things to do. Our core focus is to give the community the best technology, more amazing features with their own benefits and functionalities, and to show the real potential of DeFi, web3, and decentralization within the protocol.
2022 Roadmap Developments
We are completely focused on improving the Polkamarkets Protocol towards its V2 on Moonbeam Network, and these are some of the developments that we have on the roadmap:
- Moonbeam Deployment (V2 Polkamarkets Protocol) with features such as multiple outcomes (>2), stablecoin ERC20 options, oracle resolution options, market initial prices (odds), liquidity mining ($POLK), and much more.
- NFT Marketplace and Gamification strategies.
- More protocol rewards initiatives.
- Polkamarkets automated bot feed on Discord.
- Video tutorials to support and help user adoption of the protocol.
- An extended support/FAQ page with all of the community’s questions regarding the prediction markets protocol.
We are thrilled about what 2022 will bring to everyone and we will be continuously working on development in order to progress on our roadmap.
- Fiat Ramp Integration.
- Deployment on other EVMs such as Polygon, Avalanche, and much more.
- Mobile App development.
- Dynamic Markets News Aggregation.
- POLK V2 Protocol Governance DAO.
- Polkamarkets Alliance Group.
You can read more in our Public Roadmap. We update it on a bi-weekly basis (once per two weeks). All development only mentions the Protocol Side of Development. Stay tuned and up to date by joining our Discord Server.
We Are Hiring!
We look forward to the next steps and if you are looking to join a great project, please drop us your resume here! At Polkamarkets Labs, we are looking for two new members:
Polkamarkets is an Autonomous Prediction Market Protocol built for cross-chain information exchange and trading where users take positions on outcomes of real-world events–in decentralized and interoperable EVMs.